Director: Prof. Dr. Philipp Batthyány, professor for social and moral philosophy. Email: phbatthyany@ABC.li (replace ‘ABC’ by ‘iap’). Areas of specialization (AOS): social philosophy in the tradition of the Austrian Scool of economics, Friedrich August von Hayek, existential philosophy (Karl Jaspers).
Other areas of research (AOC): Catholic social teaching.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Daniel von Wachter. Email: dvwachter@ABC.li (replace ‘ABC’ by ‘iap’). Area of specialisation: metaphysics (causation, laws of nature, free will, modality, ontology), philosophy of religion; further areas of competence: epistemic justification, epistemic probability, Austrian school of economics, neo-Marxism, Christian August Crusius (1715–1775), 18th century eclecticism, ‘The Enlightenment’.
Prof. Dr. Alexander Batthyány, Viktor Frankl chair for philosophy and psychology. Email: abatthyany@ABC.li (replace ‘ABC’ by ‘iap’). Area of specialisation: philosophy of psychology, logotherapy, existential psychology, free will. Area of competence: philosophy of mind.
Governing Bodies of the IAP
President of the Board of Trustees:
Prinz Nikolaus von und zu Liechtenstein
- Dr. Alfred Wierzbicki (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Rocco Buttiglione (Rome, Italy)
- Prof. Dr. Guido Hülsmann (Angers, France)
- Professor John Lennox MA MMath MA(Bioethics) DPhil PhD DSc (Oxford)
- Prof. Dr. Nicolas Michel (Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Prof. Dr. Czesław Porębski (Cracow, Poland)
- Prof. Dr. Rogelio Rovira (Madrid, Spain)